Open Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

56 Companies: 13 of 56

See the latest Palm Beach Tan Jobs

58 Interview Questions: 110 of 58 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Multiple Open Positions at BancVue:

“The questions to me were straightforward.”

May 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Open Doors Academy:

“How somebody that is like me would connect with their student population?”

May 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rubicon Project:

“Take an int such has 123 and produce a string in the format "100+20+3" Use any language”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Reynolds and Reynolds:

“We started with a object/shape and flipped and inverted it to where you can not see the lines in the object and masked it. We will present you a series of objects that resemble or closely resemble or…”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Trade Secret:

“what would you do if you find someone stealing or trying to use abusive comments on you, due to dissatifaction.”

Mar 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Superior Grocers:

“Not too many difficult questions. Pretty average interview.”

Oct 4, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Winn-Dixie:

“What is your personal most embarrassing problem at a former job and how would you avoid that situation if you work here! (None of their D@mned business what I did on any of my jobs before unless it…”

Sep 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at General Dynamics Information Technology:

“All basic standard questions. Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the issue? Tell me about a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer... etc....”

Jul 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at American Express:

“Unfortunately, nothing was that difficult. I kept expecting more detailed questions about my prior experiences, and surmised that they would come during the face-to-face interviews. All but one…”

Jul 2, 2013

Interview Question for Opener at Palm Beach Tan:

“Nothing, very simple.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Open interview questions and reviews. All 58 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.