Operation Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

209 Interview Questions: 4150 of 209 Sort by

Nov 22, 2013

Interview Question for Business Operations Associate at Aerotek:

“most of the questions were similar:
Tell me about a time when you or a team you were on ran into a problem and how did you overcome it?”

Nov 14, 2013

Interview Question for Operations Associate at State Street:

“Nothing too unexpected, just information about your background, and mostly experiences found on resume. Asked what I knew about the position, and about the company in general.”

Nov 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fannie Mae:

“What makes you want to work at Fannie Mae, especially when the President is talking about phasing Fannie and Freddie out?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Brilliant Earth:

“Provide the final price (assuming 9.5% tax) on a $1500 ring. No paper, no calculator, describe thought process.”

Interview Question for Operations Associate at adidas Group:

“What would make you love to come to work?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Brilliant Earth:

“How would you figure out a certain percentage in your head, without calculator or paper?

What steps would you take in ordering materials from the source for store inventory?”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Investment Operations Associate at Prudential Investment Management:

“Tell me about a time when you failed.”

Oct 18, 2013

Interview Question for Operations Associate at ZocDoc:

“I had a hard time telling about an experience when I had an unhappy customer and I turned it around into a positive. Either I just wasn't prepared for that question or I just hate customer service so…”

Oct 9, 2013

Interview Question for Operations Associate at Belk:

“The questions weren't too difficult.”

Sep 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at PwC:

“Give me two reasons why we should not hire you?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Operation Associate interview questions and reviews. All 209 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.