Operation Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,050 Interview Questions: 2130 of 4,050 Sort by

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Forklift Operator at Duke Manufacturing:

“Being asked to do a job and not being familiar with that job. Co workers not helping with making you feel welcome in that new area.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Operations at Staff Management SMX:

“Nothing out of the ordinary until I came to meet in person. I am a season professional and I was immediately discriminated against and ended the interview within 10 minutes of the face to face.”

Interview Question for Operations Associate at Guitar Center:

“What type of music do I like”

Interview Question for Operator at Dow Chemical:

“They were all difficult because none of the questions made any sense or had anything to do with the job.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Analyst - Operations - HEB Headquarters at H E B:

“Interview was done via Skype, so I had to setup an account to be able to have the interview.”

Interview Question for Marketing/Director of Operations at Capital City Group:

“None. I wasn't asked any real interview quality questions except what my previous sales experience was.”

Interview Question for Machine Operator at Centro (Iowa):

“None. They hire anyone and are always hiring due to their extremely high turn over rate.”

Interview Question for Operations Program Manager at Apple:

“Please detail the impact of conformal coating to a product's after-market serviceability.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Production Operator at Hilmar Cheese:

“With no previous experience in this field, why should we hire you?”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Channel Operations Manager at InComm:

“All the behavioral type of questions. If you made a mistake, would you tell your customers? and give an example”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Operation interview questions and reviews. All 4,050 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.