Operation Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

563 Companies: 13 of 563

See the latest Uber Jobs

706 Interview Questions: 110 of 706 Sort by

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Amazon.com:

“You will be expected to provide detailed summaries of how you have solved problems in the past. You will be expected to solve a series of math problems.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Community Operations Manager at Uber:

“Multiple people who interviewed me pulled up my Uber account and checked out how many rides I've taken.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Program Manager at Apple:

“Please detail the impact of conformal coating to a product's after-market serviceability.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Channel Operations Manager at InComm:

“All the behavioral type of questions. If you made a mistake, would you tell your customers? and give an example”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Amazon.com:

“Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision with little data. How did you handle it and what was the result?”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager/Chemical Engineer at DECCO US Post-Harvest:

“not really any difficult, just more type of questions to see if they like you or not.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Ameriprise:

“What are two of your most valuable leadership attributes you can bring to the position?”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Shift Operations Manager at INL:

“I asked the most difficult question. Specifically asked the interviewer to comment on the negative reviews on Glassdoor.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Avis Budget Group:

“Being a manager, can you wash cars if needed?”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at StarTek:

“How would you manage your P&L?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Operation Manager interview questions and reviews. All 706 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.