Operation Senior Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

96 Companies: 13 of 96

See the latest Amazon.com Jobs

106 Interview Questions: 110 of 106 Sort by

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Analyst at Deutsche Bank:

“What excel functions do you know besides vlookups and pivot tables?”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Research Analyst at US Department of Veterans Affairs:

“They asked some of the typical investment banker interview questions. I think they just want to make sure you can 1) think 2) won't crack under pressure (people really have just walked out).”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Manager at Harbor Freight Tools:

“How would you describe your management style?”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for SENIOR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS Representative at Capital One:

“Please talk to a situation where you dealt with an irate customer how did you handle it? Please tell me your strong attributes and tell me areas you feel you need improvement on.”

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“What would your employees say they like most about working for you? What would they like least? What was the last feedback you got from your boss?”

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Describe a time when you saw a problem coming. Tell me how you knew it was coming, what actions you took to avert it, and what the outcome was.”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Williams Lea:

“Knowing that the specific position being offered was at a client site, the question was asked "where do I see myself in 5 or 10 years, and what was I going to do to get there.”

May 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Zones:

“Typical interview fare, nothing really out of the ordinary.”

Apr 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital One:

“Phone case interview: The company has an online document centre which keeps track of all of the info about its customers. We offered our customers a free option to enroll in e statements and stop…”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ryder System:

“What is most important while comparing charts in the reports. (Unexpected)
what is IRR, R square, joins, v lookup.”