Operations Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,078 Interview Questions: 5160 of 4,078 Sort by

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Operator at Dow Chemical:

“They were all difficult because none of the questions made any sense or had anything to do with the job.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Analyst - Operations - HEB Headquarters at H E B:

“Interview was done via Skype, so I had to setup an account to be able to have the interview.”

Interview Question for Marketing/Director of Operations at Capital City Group:

“None. I wasn't asked any real interview quality questions except what my previous sales experience was.”

Interview Question for Machine Operator at Centro (Iowa):

“None. They hire anyone and are always hiring due to their extremely high turn over rate.”

Interview Question for Operations Program Manager at Apple:

“Please detail the impact of conformal coating to a product's after-market serviceability.”

Interview Question for Production Operator at Hilmar Cheese:

“With no previous experience in this field, why should we hire you?”

Interview Question for Channel Operations Manager at InComm:

“All the behavioral type of questions. If you made a mistake, would you tell your customers? and give an example”

Interview Question for Base Operations Supervisor at US Army:

“Standard questions about strengths and weaknesses as well as questions about experience.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Front Desk Operations and Personal Training Consultant at LA Fitness:

“are you looking for a career or just a job”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Research Analyst at US Department of Veterans Affairs:

“They asked some of the typical investment banker interview questions. I think they just want to make sure you can 1) think 2) won't crack under pressure (people really have just walked out).”