Operations Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,050 Interview Questions: 5160 of 4,050 Sort by

Interview Question for Manager, Deal Operations at Amazon.com:

“What was the most innovative thing you've ever done in your career?”

Interview Question for Assistant Operations Manager at SBM Site Services:

“How did you handle a situation when you had to deal with an employee that had english as a second language.”

Interview Question for Assistant Operation Manager at Single Source Inc:

“When can I start?”

Interview Question for Operations Supervisor at DISH:

“Fairly routine interview questions - strengths, weaknesses, management style, why do you want to work for DISH?”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Specialist at EchoStar:

“It's been a long time, so I don't remember many specific questions that they ask. I seem to remember that there were general questions about my work history and being asked to describe how I had…”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Amazon.com:

“I did use The Impossible Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Amazon Interview Process, and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and…”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at The Home Depot:

“most difficult question was my opinion on diversity. i had issues on explanation although i believe diversity in any company is a must and a positive for the corporation throughout.”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Operations at Capitol Broadcasting Company:

“"What would you do if...." and as I answered, the if got more specific so it was difficult to answer positively.”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Printer Operator at Harland Clarke:

“How many hours do you normally work?
How would you adjust to working for a new company?”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Associate at Trunk Club:

“How would you describe yourself? How well do you work under pressure?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Operations interview questions and reviews. All 4,050 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.