Operations Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

711 Interview Questions: 2130 of 711 Sort by

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Operations at Capitol Broadcasting Company:

“"What would you do if...." and as I answered, the if got more specific so it was difficult to answer positively.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Manager - Network Operations at Fortune Brands Home & Security:

“None. The hiring manager exited early to get the "HR" manager I was supposed to meet with. The person that returned was a stand-in HR person. She said the HR person I was supposed to meet with…”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Manager at Harbor Freight Tools:

“How would you describe your management style?”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager In Training at Avis Budget Group:

“How I dealt with a negative situation during my previous job and how I handled it depite it being a lose lose for everyone while keeping the company integrity and my own.”

Jun 14, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Technical Operations at American Express:

“Technical questions where one lacks experience and/or situational questions not encountered before”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Stewart Title:

“"What would you do in an escalated altercation with an employee" That's very common in that location apparently because of some of the quality of employees that are there.”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Portland Japanese Garden:

“How can you adjust your experience to match our needs?”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at United Site Services:

“The biggest challenge was sucking up to this branch manager who didn't want a call center interfering with his local operations. I pretty much just flew to his city and had lunch with him and…”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tiffany & Co.:

“How do your passions make you a better operations manager?”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Whirlpool:

“It wasn't a specific question, but it seemed to be a round robin of the same question worded different ways. Bottom line is... come with a list of examples of things you have done in the past that…”