Operations Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

742 Interview Questions: 2130 of 742

Sort by

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at General Dynamics Information Technology:

“What is your biggest weakness?”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Jasper Plastics Solutions:

“Will you be here every day.”

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Palace Entertainment:

“Please tell me about a difficult issue you had with a customer at your previous job and how did you resolve the issue.”

Interview Question for Operations Manager at PMC Group:

“"...why dont you walk me through your resume..." usually a tell tale sign that the interviewer has nothing prepared for the interview.”

Interview Question for Operations Manager Retail Dining at Purdue University:

“Tell us about a situation where you were opposed on an idea or process by your direct superviosor how did you handle the situation and what would you have done differently.”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at U.S. Bank:

“Very standard questions, no question was difficult or unexpected, the climate of the interview itself was what was unexpected.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Community Manager, Web Operations & Performance at O'Reilly Media:

“What was most unexpected was the second screening call where I was asked questions that I'd already answered (can I work on my own? Yes - proven as much by starting my own business and sustaining it…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Engineering Manager (Electrical/Signal) - Operations Management Training Program at Union Pacific:

“Describe a time where you saw someone being unsafe or violating a safety rule in the workplace, and describe what you did.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Operations Manager at Telogis:

“None, after answering the first question describe your Sales Operations experience, sales experience clearly wasn't a fit.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Operations/Project Manager at TMX Finance:

“Job changes daily and you'll need to be flexible. We move what seems to be at light speed at times so if a dynamic environment is what you enjoy then this is the place!”