Operations Research Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

23 Companies: 13 of 23

31 Interview Questions: 110 of 31

Sort by

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Research Analyst at 4R Systems:

“If you have two coins, one is a fair coin and other is with two heads. If you get a coin and flip it, then if you know that is head, what is the probability that this coin is the fair one.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Operations Research Analyst at US Department of Veterans Affairs:

“They asked some of the typical investment banker interview questions. I think they just want to make sure you can 1) think 2) won't crack under pressure (people really have just walked out).”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Research Analyst at FDA:

“Phone (30 min): -What does the FDA do?
-If you were in a high school play, what position are you?
-Your boss emails you "There is a drug crisis in America"... how do you respond? What questions…”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Research Analyst at RaceTrac Petroleum:

“Non of the questions were difficult or unexpected. I was asked about my experience and my previous closely related work. The software tools used are different than my tools of choice but it was made…”

May 12, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Research Analyst at US Army:

“What are you looking for in the Army?”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Research Analyst at Reddwerks Corporation:

“One of the on the spot brain teaser sorting questions was difficult, but it didn't seem like it was required that I solve it right then and there. It was more a matter of how I thought through the…”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Research Analyst at US Department of Defense:

“What is the last book you read and what did you learn from it?”

Jan 16, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Research Systems Analyst at Lanmark Technology:

“How comfortable are you with the idea that you may be in some danger doing this job?”

Jan 9, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Research Analyst at BAE Systems USA:

“A production system can process one unit every ten minutes. Eleven units arrive per hour. Do you think this is a good system? If not, how would you improve it?”

Nov 10, 2013

Interview Question for Operations Research Analyst at TRADOC Analysis Center:

“They asked how I would deal with a situation where I believed the study lead of a project I was working on was making an incorrect decision.”