Optical Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Companies: 13 of 21

See the latest OmniVision Technologies Jobs

18 Interview Questions: 110 of 18 Sort by

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Optical Engineer at Corning:

“No challenging questions as long as you are well prepared”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Optical Engineering Intern at Cymer:

“questions about lab reports I wrote a year before the interview which i didn't remember in detail”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at OmniVision Technologies:

“Find the new suitable optical glue lens material and check the lens quality with MTF data”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lockheed Martin:

“Interested in my previous work.”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at W. M. Keck Observatory:

“Asked a variety of questions (interpersonal and technical) skills. Got a chance to meet several staff who gave me a good idea of the work environment and what it is like to live on the big island.”

Jan 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Invenios:

“There were no questions asked about my professional history, no technical questions, or any interest in my background. They didn't even care to ask what I was currently doing or why I was leaving my…”

Oct 22, 2013

Interview Question for Optical Engineer at Aerospace Corporation:

“Do you have any questions for us?”

Aug 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Finisar:

“I didn't expect to have such technical questions on basic courses and spent quite sometime to refresh myself. Also some details like the amplitude and phase responses after Fourier transform were not…”

Feb 5, 2013

Interview Question for Optical Engineer at KLA-Tencor:

“What do you see yourself bringing to this company if you are offered a position?”

Jan 19, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Verizon:

“are you prepared to be terminated at any time, due to the company upper management decisions to downsize and run it like verizon wireless ?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Optical Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 18 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.