Order Management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13 Companies: 13 of 13

See the latest Thomson Reuters Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13 Sort by

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Order Management Manager at 3Com:

“Most unexpected question was with regard to experience with the multiple software applications that I was not familiar with.”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Order Management Representative at Tellabs:

“Provide specific example of how I'd handle X problem”

Nov 30, 2013

Interview Question for Orders Management at HomeCare Dimensions:

“Discussing salary was the most difficult area. We were pretty far apart in terms of pay.”

Nov 29, 2013

Interview Question for Order Management Specialist at Thomson Reuters:

“I really did not have anything unexpected asked of me.”

Nov 21, 2013

Interview Question for Order Management Specialist at Bare Escentuals:

“How I overcame a challenging colleague.”

Nov 5, 2013

Interview Question for Order Management at Coca-Cola Refreshments:

“All the questions for the position was straight forward, nothing out of the ordinary.”

Aug 30, 2013

Interview Question for Order Revenue Management Associate at Nestlé Purina PetCare:

“When was a time where you had to make a difficult decision and had multiple options to choose from? What was the decision and the choices and how & why did you choose and what were the results from…”

Jul 21, 2013

Interview Question for Order Management Agent at Expeditors:

“Tell me about a time when you had a difficult goal to accomplish and you did not complete it in time, what did you do to resolve the situation?”

May 1, 2013

Interview Question for Order Management Representative at Canon Solutions America:

“All very basic, nothing hard. Emphasis your applicable skills obviously”

May 9, 2012

“Please describe a business decision that you had to make. Please go over the detailed research in this decision, and why you choice what you did.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Order Management interview questions and reviews. All 13 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.