Outreach Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

84 Interview Questions: 1120 of 84

Sort by

May 20, 2014

Interview Question for Program and Outreach Manager, Healthcare at Quinsigamond Community College:

“Since the panel members were not familiar with interviewing.. they actually asked inappropriate questions about if I had any issues with conflicting time with family members. I had previously held a…”

May 9, 2014

Interview Question for Outreach and Enrollment at NAMI:

“They wanted specific examples of how I would organize a sometimes overwhelming influx on work -- multiple balls in the air. They also liked examples of how you are familiar with mental illness…”

Apr 28, 2014

Interview Question for Benefits Outreach Specialist at Benefits Data Trust:

“Overall there were no difficult questions. This interview is about bringing your personalty and goals to the table while sharing about your work history.”

Apr 28, 2014

Interview Question for Benefits Outreach Specialist at Benefits Data Trust:

“questioning was very standard.”

Apr 26, 2014

Interview Question for Benefits Outreach Specialist at Benefits Data Trust:

“No difficult questions. It was more like a fluid conversation about my past work experiences. The questions were not standard interview style questions, but rather questions asking me to elaborate on…”

Apr 22, 2014

Interview Question for Unimpressed With the Disability Schtick - DC/MW Temp TM-Outreach at Lowe's:

“It was the infamous "tell me about yourself" and "what particular strengths make you stand out?" inquiries. Other questions were more situational where examples of previous experience were requested…”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Donor Outreach Coordinator at United Blood Services:

“How would you handle a rude donor?”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Outreach and Care Coordinator at Compassionate Community Care:

“I was asked to create a sample flyer for an event, a newsletter, and fill out a spread sheet. This did take a large amount of time.”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Outreach Associate at Innovatix:

“Was asked to explain how a GPO works”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Outreach Representative at University of California Berkeley:

“Would you feel comfortable asking a very low income family for a donation to UC Berkeley?”