Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Outside Sales Representative"?See Companies

“In the 1 on 1 interview, he really didn't ask many questions other than the token questions like, 'Why do you think you can succeed at this job?' Or 'what sort of relevant experience can you transfer...”

“Knowing that you don't have any sales experience, you should know that your GPA is important. Why isn't yours higher?”

“In the group interview they asked us to fill out a one page questionaire which had questions like, What are you most proud of? How would you describe yourself? Etc...”

“"What is your favorite restaurant around campus, imagine I'm the decision maker for that business. Give me your sales pitch if you're one of our interns."”

“Why should we pick you over the other applicants?”

“Why change jobs now?”

“Walk me through your resume.”

“What are you going to do when you leave here, and what is written on your legal pad?”

“Having to work 6 days per week and 12 hour days, for a base salary of 2,000. Gasoline reimbursement & commission was to be extra. But the hours just were way too long. I proposed to work a 45 hour...”

“Probably most important, hence the most difficult, would be describing a situation in which you had to perform to a certain level/achieve a certain quota in sales and whether you reached that goal...”

1120 of 302 Interview Questions