oxfam india

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at oxfam india in August 2012.

Interview Details – Through TPO , one round of simple interview.... and u get the job .

Interview Question – Sell any object of ur choice during the interview.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – pay was less and wasnt relatively dat lucrative indeed.

Intern Interview

Intern
Bangalore (India)

Interview Details – I was offered internship.So the selection was based on a presentation that I had to make and explain

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No need to negotiate.Offer was good

Corporate Fundraising Officer Interview

Corporate Fundraising Officer
Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at oxfam india in February 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process has a minimum of 2 stages - First is a written followed by a panel interview.

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at oxfam india in January 2012.

Interview Details – ready to sell something and you will get selected.

Interview Question – sell a watch   Answer Question

Worked for oxfam india? Contribute to the Community!