Part Time Merchandiser Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

371 Companies: 13 of 371

44 Part Time Merchandiser Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Sears Jobs

1,080 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,080 Sort by

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Reset Merchandiser at Advantage Sales and Marketing:

“The questions the supervisor asked were questions only someone with experience with merchandising would know.”

Interview Question for Visual Merchandiser at American Apparel:

“Emphasis on you asking them questions.”

Interview Question for Merchandising Specialist at Best Buy:

“No questions were truly difficult, but I will say in my case it was extremely frustrating when 'hot girl' or 'guy who seems fun to party with' gets all the attention from the less-than-professional…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Merchandising Sales Representative at Dean Foods:

“Do you think you would be able to lift milk jugs repetitive times?”

Interview Question for Merchandiser at Pepsi Bottling:

“Not really anything too difficult. You take some tests during the application process but they shouldn't be to difficult for people of average intelligence.”

Interview Question for Retail Coverage Merchandiser at Acosta:

“Normal, basic questions confirming information they already were provided with.”

Interview Question for Merchandising and Pricing Associate at Sears:

“A young kind was conducting the interview, no questions were really asked other than what brought me to Sears. Then I was offered the job.”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandising Execution Associate at The Home Depot:

“The phone interview was very easy. The most surprising question was probably one along the lines of "name a project that you've had to do in your life that required attention to detail".”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Driver Merchandiser at Coca-Cola Company:

“First question asked was, "So, what do you know about Coca Cola." I was expecting more customer service based questions. At least know a little bit about the company.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandiser at Haskell jewels:

“trying to balance the ridiculous expectations”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Part Time Merchandiser interview questions and reviews. All 1,080 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.