Part-Time Retail Merchandiser Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27 Companies: 13 of 27

See the latest Hallmark Jobs

77 Interview Questions: 110 of 77 Sort by

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Media Merchandiser at Anderson Merchandisers:

“What have you done to go above your job assignment?”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandiser Retail Representative at CROSSMARK:

“My phone interview was truly not an interview it was more of an information session.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Project Merchandiser/Reset Merchandiser at Advantage Sales and Marketing:

“I was asked how well I work with a team, and also told that there are egotistical people who work for the company and how would that bother me”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Merchandiser at Mondelez International:

“They asked me how much I know about Nabisco's current supply chain and how they get product from factory to store.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Coverage Merchandiser at Acosta:

“Nothing really. It was more of a conversation about my relevant work experience. I was VERY over qualified but wanted a part time flexible job. He was trying to convince me to take the job.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Merchandiser at Hallmark:

“Could tell the interviewer anything in a telephone interview. I don't think it is an effective way to hire.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Reset Merchandiser at Advantage Sales and Marketing:

“The questions the supervisor asked were questions only someone with experience with merchandising would know.”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Coverage Merchandiser at Acosta:

“Normal, basic questions confirming information they already were provided with.”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Sales Merchandiser at Advantage Sales and Marketing:

“Example of a time when you went out of the way for a customer and they still were not satisfied.”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Acosta:

“Which past experience has prepared you for this type of position?”