Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

10,003 Interview Questions: 3140 of 10,003 Sort by

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Best Buy:

“If you aren't a moron you can get a job. They asked me all kinds of stupid questions like if I did drugs, steal or if I had been arrested. They literally asked me if I needed $10, would I borrow it…”

Interview Question for Sales Associate In Professional Audio at Guitar Center:

“Do you know how to sell?”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at AutoZone:

“If I told you to move those shelves (which were leaning up against a wall at the time) and that's all I told you, where would you put them?”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Ann Taylor:

“No difficult questions. The only question that made me think was "how would you confront an angry customer?"”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Columbia Sportswear:

“Being ready to "sell" the product or item they give to you”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at The Gap:

“Every interview includes "Tell me about yourself." Which for me is essentially the most difficult question because I don't like to talk about myself (at least not out loud). But all they really…”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Journeys shoes:

“where do you see yourself in 5 years”

Interview Question for Lumber Sales Associate at Home Depot:

“How would you go about handling a situation in which you were to work with another associate who may have a bad attitude towards you or is very quiet?”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Macy's:

“When they asked my about experiences i've had before when this and this occasion happened. I had to make up a story.”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret Stores:

“What do you expect here?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Part Time Sales Associate interview questions and reviews. All 10,003 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.