Part Time Teller Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

327 Companies: 13 of 327

See the latest J.P. Morgan Jobs

1,748 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,748 Sort by

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Teller I at U.S. Bank:

“Questions that puts me on a spot, What has motivated you to excel you past or current role, and Why should we hire you.”

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for Teller at Bank of America:

“Being asked to sell the pen was probably the most difficult and unexpected task. People don't usually think tellers are selling anything to people, but tellers have to be able to convince people to…”

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for Teller at Wells Fargo:

“What was your most memorable service experience?”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Teller at Bank of America:

“Questions such as "What was your greatest accomplishment" and "Give an example of a time you gave extraordinary customer service" were limited to the first five people.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Teller/Customer Service Representative at Bank of the Ozarks:

“Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation at work or in your personal life.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Teller at First City Credit Union:

“Why did I move to the area”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Teller I at TCF Bank:

“The questions were the usual, with nothing unexpected. Both interviewers asked me about situations where I dealt with a disgruntled or upset customer, and a situation in which I had to multitask, and…”

Interview Question for Bank Teller at Chase:

“Basic questions such as name a time you went above and below for a customer. Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer. What have you learned from previous job. Name a time (if one) where…”

Interview Question for Part Time Teller at Capital One:

“no difficult questions or unexpected questions..tell me about yourself? name a time when you had to reach a sales goal what are the steps you took to reach it? how do you handle upset customers? what…”

Interview Question for Teller at Bank of the West:

“How did you handle a disgruntled customer?”