Patient Care Advocate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2 Companies: 12 of 2

See the latest St Francis Hospital Jobs

10 Interview Questions: 110 of 10 Sort by

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts:

“Job simulation type questions”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts:

“Basically just situational questions based on experiences.”

Mar 2, 2014

Interview Question for Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts:

“Think of a time when you had to evaluate a situation you didn't understand at first and what did you do to overcome that and what realization did you come to. (something along those lines)”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts:

“Nothing unexpected- Explain a time when you could not satisfy a customer. And they write down your answers.”

Dec 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at St Francis Hospital:

“My education plans for the future. I had just finished college and was not prepared to be asked to return to school for further education anytime soon.”

Sep 29, 2013

Interview Question for Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts:

“None of them where hard questions.
- Name a time when you set a goal for yourself, what you did to make it happen and what was the outcome? (the question was something like that)”

Aug 30, 2013

Interview Question for Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts:

“Your degree is in an unrelated field. It seems like you started going down a certain path. What made you want to get into this field and why did you change your career goals?”

Aug 28, 2013

Interview Question for Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts:

“In my exit interview I was asked to give a statement on the company. I told them I had far too much respect for the customers to treat them they way this company was asking me to. 'For Profit…”

Dec 19, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Express Scripts:

“The one thing I didn't care for in the interview is they wanted me to give a specific example from my former job of dealing with a difficult situation. Because of the nature of that job I couln't…”

Dec 5, 2009

Interview Question for Anonymous at Express Scripts:

“There were not really any difficult questions during the interview. They were all questions, that if you thought about them seriously, and pulled from your own experiences, you would be able to…”