PC Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

49 Companies: 13 of 49

See the latest Rescuecom Jobs

45 Interview Questions: 110 of 45 Sort by

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for P&C Claim at State Farm:

“keep asking example with overlap behavior questions which mean one example can cover couple questions but they will ask separately for more examples.”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Transmission P&C Electrical Engineer at AEP:

“Questions were not difficult. Very typical. Favorite classes. Examples of overcoming difficutl situations. Example of team work. Hobbies, etc., Your best and worst qualities. What you know about AEP…”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for PC Technician at Pomeroy IT:

“Nothing unexpected. Questions were directly related to work experience and qualifications.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for PC Tech at Gogo:

“Was asked about intel product code names, which techs don't really use in the field on a day to day basis.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Associate PC Tech Analyst at Independence Blue Cross:

“Name a time you've been faced with a difficult problem and how you resolved the issue.”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for P/C Processor at Nationwide:

“There wasn't 1 specific hard question, but definitely know what STAR method means before you go and be detailed. They ask you a lot of followup questions for every original question.”

Jan 22, 2014

Interview Question for PC TECH at Mondo:

“Make sure you can discuss you back ground with out looking at your resume .”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for PC Deployment Specialist at Commonwealth of Massachusetts:

“There was none. I showed up where they told me to, filled out my paperwork and I was to ready to go.”

Jan 2, 2014

Interview Question for Sony PC Specialist at MarketStar:

“Sell me this laptop.”

Nov 23, 2013

Interview Question for IT/PC Technician at John Ascugua's Nugget:

“Standard questions about experience.. nothing that made me feel unprepared.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PC interview questions and reviews. All 45 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.