Peace Corps Volunteer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Peace Corps Interviews

23 Peace Corps Volunteer Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Peace Corps Jobs

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15 Sort by

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Peace Corps:

“In the interview, they want to make sure you're cut out for living (and succeeding) in a new culture and communicating in a different language for two years. Have specific examples prepared to prove…”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Peace Corps:

“Tell me about a time when you had trouble following a rule.”

Apr 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Peace Corps:

“Do you have experience living or working with different cultures? Please describe. How do you handle conflict. Describe a time.”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Peace Corps Volunteer at Peace Corps:

“The hardest part is the medical examination because many small problems in the states can disqualify you since many locations lack access to good medical facilities.”

Dec 23, 2013

“Interview was straightforward.”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for Peace Corps Volunteer at Peace Corps:

“Describe an ambiguous or unstructured situation you've been in. How did you work through it?”

Jul 7, 2013

Interview Question for Peace Corps Volunteer at Peace Corps:

“Being asked about gender issues and how I'd feel living in countries with differing gender roles.”

Mar 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Peace Corps:

“How I would deal with feeling isolated”

Mar 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Peace Corps:

“I was asked to describe a time where I didn't agree with a situation, but felt I could not do anything about it.”

Feb 12, 2013

Interview Question for Peace Corps Volunteer at Peace Corps:

“A lot of situational questions, describe a time when you had to teach someone something, describe a time when you didn't agree with someone, how did you handle that situation? Describe a time when…”