Performance Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

11 Companies: 13 of 11

See the latest Accenture Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11

Sort by

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Consultant III - Performance Improvement - Advisory Services at EY:

“None. All questions focused on past experience and behavioral questions”

Dec 29, 2013

Interview Question for Consultant-Performance Analyst at Insight Global:

“There was nothing unexpected about the interview by the client.
It flowed as expected and it is always good to have real world examples ready on performance testing you have worked on.
Questions…”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Performance Manager - Field Consultant at Frontline Performance Group:

“Many questions about personal motivation and how I would respond to difficult client scenarios. I also went through two separate personality profiles. It was a good experience and the interview was…”

Mar 21, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Learning Performance Consultant at IBM:

“Very standard questions, nothing difficult.”

Jan 26, 2013

Interview Question for Performance Consultant at Crowe Horwath:

“While most of questions were behavioral, one question was about how I would fit into the role of the actual job.”

Oct 29, 2012

Interview Question for Consulting Systems Eng (Applications Performance Management) at Bank of America:

“No unexpected questions this time, although when I first interviewed at the Bank (many, many years ago), I was asked if I knew how to 2-step.”

May 26, 2011

Interview Question for Process and Performance Consulting at Accenture:

“Tell about a project you have led and some of the skills you have used.”

Oct 29, 2010

Interview Question for Process & Innovation Performance ARIS BPLM Management Consultant at Accenture:

“You enter a company, it has got a lot of bottlenecks/ issues. there is not direction how will you work on process improvement intiative from scratch to finsh”

Oct 29, 2010

“How did you troubleshoot. How do you prioritize work. Confllict Handling.”

Oct 29, 2010

“Skills interview. Difference between different modeling languages”