Performance Management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3 Companies: 13 of 3

See the latest Accenture Jobs

5 Interview Questions: 15 of 5

Sort by

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Advisory Services Senior - Financial Services Office - Performance Improvement - Asset Management at EY:

“Be prepared to have to dive deep into your resume. They are looking for example of past experiences to determine how well you can explain it and relate it to the position they're looking to fill…”

Oct 29, 2012

Interview Question for Consulting Systems Eng (Applications Performance Management) at Bank of America:

“No unexpected questions this time, although when I first interviewed at the Bank (many, many years ago), I was asked if I knew how to 2-step.”

Oct 29, 2010

Interview Question for Process & Innovation Performance ARIS BPLM Management Consultant at Accenture:

“You enter a company, it has got a lot of bottlenecks/ issues. there is not direction how will you work on process improvement intiative from scratch to finsh”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oct 29, 2010

“How did you troubleshoot. How do you prioritize work. Confllict Handling.”

Oct 29, 2010

“Skills interview. Difference between different modeling languages”