Performance Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

20 Companies: 13 of 20

2 Performance Manager Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Google Jobs

21 Interview Questions: 110 of 21 Sort by

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Community Manager, Web Operations & Performance at O'Reilly Media:

“What was most unexpected was the second screening call where I was asked questions that I'd already answered (can I work on my own? Yes - proven as much by starting my own business and sustaining it…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Program Manager, Network Performance at Google:

“All questions were pretty much related to the position but the Program manager role a Google would be seen as 2 different roles in other companies.”

Jun 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“No question was difficult, but they did throw some multiple choice questions which I had to prioritize answers by importance and logic.”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“What's the difference between ToGAF and DoDAF?”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Encore Capital Group:

“Nothing difficult at all. I was informed that had my interview with the director went well I would have meet with someone else for a business case interview. Then I would have had a panel interview…”

Mar 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at First Solar:

“More Solar industry related and I knew the Answer but didnt understand the jargon.”

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sandvik Mining and Construction:

“Interviewer did not ask any difficult questions, but seem to focus on the job being more of a clerical position.”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Manager - Performance Analysis, Operations Finance at CSX:

“Tell me how you made something more efficient.”

Sep 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Statoil:

“Detailed questions on excel abilities, accounting and finance background and how i would address present organizational challenges.”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Frontline Performance Group:

“Many questions about personal motivation and how I would respond to difficult client scenarios. I also went through two separate personality profiles. It was a good experience and the interview was…”