Performance Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

19 Companies: 13 of 19

See the latest Family Dollar Stores Jobs

19 Interview Questions: 110 of 19 Sort by

Jun 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“No question was difficult, but they did throw some multiple choice questions which I had to prioritize answers by importance and logic.”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“What's the difference between ToGAF and DoDAF?”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Encore Capital Group:

“Nothing difficult at all. I was informed that had my interview with the director went well I would have meet with someone else for a business case interview. Then I would have had a panel interview…”

Mar 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at First Solar:

“More Solar industry related and I knew the Answer but didnt understand the jargon.”

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sandvik Mining and Construction:

“Interviewer did not ask any difficult questions, but seem to focus on the job being more of a clerical position.”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Manager - Performance Analysis, Operations Finance at CSX:

“Tell me how you made something more efficient.”

Sep 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Statoil:

“Detailed questions on excel abilities, accounting and finance background and how i would address present organizational challenges.”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Frontline Performance Group:

“Many questions about personal motivation and how I would respond to difficult client scenarios. I also went through two separate personality profiles. It was a good experience and the interview was…”

May 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Gallup:

“Would you say you know the difference between right and wrong?”

Apr 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Accenture:

“The recruiter was great and asked the basic pre-screen questions regarding my experience. The situational interviewer located in Chicago asked "have you ever and what if" questions. She provided…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Performance Manager interview questions and reviews. All 19 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.