Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

138 Interview Questions: 1120 of 138 Sort by

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative at Forest Pharmaceuticals:

“They asked me to review their products in a fifteen minute time frame to do a sales pitch. After giving me three minutes, instead of fifteen, they brought me in and I bombed.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Specialty at Novo Nordisk:

“What was your best managerial position?”

Jan 9, 2014

Interview Question for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Eli Lilly:

“How do you see a "no see" doctor?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dec 15, 2013

Interview Question for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative at inVentiv Health:

“What would be your ideal amount of money to earn.”

Nov 12, 2013

Interview Question for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Endo Pharmaceuticals:

“Just be prepared. I do not recommend working for this company as they are very disorganized and have largely poor management at the field and middle levels who will make your life miserable, even…”

Nov 6, 2013

Interview Question for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative at Pfizer:

“How would you describe a normal day in this position.”

Nov 4, 2013

“Sell this pen, a writing pen”

Oct 2, 2013

Interview Question for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative II at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals:

“Mechanism of action of pradaxa”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative at Forest Labs:

1 of 1 found helpful

“"If you and your husband had a dispute regarding a household budget, how would you handle it?" I wasn't sure how that related to me being a pharmaceutical sales rep? Another question, "Who was your…”

Aug 23, 2013

Interview Question for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative at AstraZeneca:

“If you were an animal, what would you be and why?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative interview questions and reviews. All 138 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.