plans Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

43 Interview Questions: 110 of 43 Sort by

Mar 15, 2014

Interview Question for Residential Assistant at UC Santa Cruz:

“How would you handle a potentially violent or dangerous situation?”

Feb 15, 2014

Interview Question for Branch Manager at EarthLink:

“Putting together a business plan based on very little raw data like average deal size, quotas, and territory growth plan.”

Oct 14, 2013

Interview Question for Manager at Raytheon:

“The interview did not have any questions consistant with job discription”

Sep 25, 2013

Interview Question for Marketing Planning Analyst at Sears:

“You have dozens of suppliers who are looking to put their products on the front page. How do you choose who goes on the front page, and how do you explain your decision to those who did not get on…”

Sep 4, 2013

Interview Question for Event Recruiter at American Cancer Society:

“The most difficult questions are always the ones relating directly to yourself. At least, that's how I feel. When I was asked how others would explain my personality, I had to dig pretty deep. That…”

Aug 13, 2013

Interview Question for Entrepreneur at Entrepreneur Cafe:

“What have you accomplished in business or employment within the past year that has made a major impact?”

Apr 9, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Micro Center:

“Do you buy service plans for your technology products?”

Mar 8, 2013

Interview Question for Project Manager at Altimetrik:

“I would say the most difficult question is how their recruiter is able to sleep at night when the people who are trying to interview and make money for their firm are blown off. Honestly it was…”

Nov 20, 2012

Interview Question for Adjunct Instructor at Minneapolis College of Art & Design:

“The proverbial open-ended question "Tell me about your work..."”

Oct 24, 2012

Interview Question for Marketing and Event Production Internship at Chicago Tribune:

“No difficult questions. Everything went very well. It went amazing!”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at plans interview questions and reviews. All 43 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.