Portfolio Management Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7 Companies: 13 of 7

See the latest BlackRock Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11

Sort by

Nov 20, 2013

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Group Analyst at Hall Capital Partners:

“Had to do some work on excel spreadsheet and a personality/IQ test”

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Analyst at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey:

“The most difficult question that I had to answer was that if the company was in extreme debt, how I think they should fund their debt? Or get out of debt?”

Sep 25, 2013

Interview Question for Credit Portfolio Management Portfolio Strategies Business Analyst at KeyBank:

“No technical questions.”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Analyst, Portfolio Management Group at Hall Capital Partners:

1 of 1 found helpful

“Tell me about the different asset classes that we, at Hall Capital Partners, invest in? Tell me what Hall Capital Partners does?”

Dec 3, 2012

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Analyst at Guggenheim Partners:

“Her tone is not very friendly.”

Feb 14, 2012

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Analyst at Goldman Sachs:

“Give me 3 stocks your are bullish on and why?”

Feb 14, 2012

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Analyst at Goldman Sachs:

“Name 5 corportations in the West coast and name their CEO, stock symbol, and current share price?”

Dec 27, 2010

“What has been most challenging for you while at XX University?”

Dec 27, 2010

“Why did you choose to major in finance?”

Nov 21, 2010

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Group-Fixed Income Analyst at BlackRock:

1 of 1 found helpful

“You have a birthday cake and have exactly 3 slices to cut it into 8 equal pieces. How do you do it?”