Portfolio Management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

19 Companies: 13 of 19

23 Interview Questions: 110 of 23

Sort by

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Intern at Philips Electronics:

“they didnt ask me many specific questions rather kept explaining different aspects of the job and asking if i had any questions.”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Associate at U.S. Trust:

“The most difficult question I was asked was about the power holder in a trust.”

Dec 18, 2013

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Officer I at Bank of America:

“Why do you job hop so much?”

Nov 20, 2013

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Group Analyst at Hall Capital Partners:

“Had to do some work on excel spreadsheet and a personality/IQ test”

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Analyst at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey:

“The most difficult question that I had to answer was that if the company was in extreme debt, how I think they should fund their debt? Or get out of debt?”

Sep 25, 2013

Interview Question for Credit Portfolio Management Portfolio Strategies Business Analyst at KeyBank:

“No technical questions.”

Sep 20, 2013

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Associate at Bradley, Foster & Sargent:

“Was drilled by one portfolio manager regarding highly specific financial ratios, which I failed to recall from my early MBA days. He then proceeded to pontificate as to why I was not able to answer…”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Analyst, Portfolio Management Group at Hall Capital Partners:

1 of 1 found helpful

“Tell me about the different asset classes that we, at Hall Capital Partners, invest in? Tell me what Hall Capital Partners does?”

Dec 3, 2012

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Analyst at Guggenheim Partners:

“Her tone is not very friendly.”

Apr 24, 2012

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Assistant at U.S. Trust:

“Tell me about yourself?”