Pre Sales Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Pre Sales Engineer"?See Companies

“Started interview in another language to access if what I wrote on resume was in fact acurate”

“I told them I was very good at uncovering "upsale" potential and customer pain points and they asked me to give and example.”

“Whether I thought me and my family could handle the winters in Anchorage.”

“The asked me to work through Archimedes principle. Essentially asking me what would happen to the level of a lake if a weight was dropped in it.”

“The scenario was around technical questions that no one has an answer to. It was such an interesting discussion on how to solve a common issue without a clear direction. Instead of me working by...”

“I was asked to get up and present a solution that I had created for a prior employer. They wanted to test my presentation skills.”

“What is change block tracking”

“A clairvoyant process trying to determine what their best subject is to provide a presentation interview for. Lack of clarity and focus on how to recruit the candidate they are looking for!”

“How do you deal with customers? How you maintain a relationship with your customers? What type of virtualization software have you used? What's a LUN? How is a domain controller used?”

“Describe a situation in which you made an implementation decision, realized it was lacking, and fixed it.”

110 of 16 Interview Questions