presentation Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

35 Interview Questions: 110 of 35 Sort by

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Investment Consultant (Sales) at Calamos Asset Management:

“Presenting the mutual fund in front of 15-20 people was not necessarily nerve racking, rather my ability (or perhaps inability) to "sell" or convey an effective presentation on a product that I had…”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at SunPower (San Jose, CA):

“The final step was a one hour presentation to a group of future team members and stakeholders - including some of the same people I previously interviewed with by phone. The initial topic was…”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cornerstone OnDemand:

“The final group presentation interview, to multiple managers, would probably be the most intimidating for the majority of interviewees. You have to put yourself in the job and present your responses…”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AV Advantage:

“What would you do differently to improve our position in the marketplace and increase sales?”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at HCFS. Inc:

“Questions are asked by individuals who are very familiar with Medicaid, Social Security, Crime Victims, and other third party programs. Research your topic and have an engaging activity.”

Mar 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Glassdoor:

“I was asked lots of challenging questions but probably the most challenging was a role play situation whereby I had to pretend to explain Glassdoor to my Mum.”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at SAP:

“The Presentation was the most difficult.”

Nov 26, 2013

Interview Question for Morningstar Development Program at Morningstar:

“Tell me about a time when you failed while working with a team?”

Nov 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Baker Hughes:

“The surprise presentation was the most difficult. You must work in a group and come up with a solution to a vague, open ended global supply chain situation. Good luck coordinating with a group of…”

Oct 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Esri:

“Live presentation in front of future peers”