Presidents Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

108 Companies: 13 of 108

See the latest Deutsche Bank Jobs

130 Interview Questions: 110 of 130 Sort by

Aug 16, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at BNP Paribas:

“Why do you want to leave your current job?”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant to the President at Sibley Memorial Hospital:

“No one keeps their appointment times and full business suits are needed each time of the interview and they must be grey or dark blue. I had a light tan suit on and the HR department decided to…”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at LPL Financial:

“What is the ROI for a project that I worked on”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at Citi:

“None really, just questions about my technical background (somewhat technical role), no cases”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President Academic Affairs at Colorado Mountain College:

“Why are you the best qualified candidate for us to choose? The presentation of the question is what caught me off-guard.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Credit Risk Assistant Vice President at Barclays:

“A couple of technical questions.”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President - Process Management  at Moody's:

“I was asked for several examples of how I accomplished an activity listed on my resume. The interviewer also went back pretty far in my work history.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President Java Developer at Deutsche Bank:

“SQL questions”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at Old Point Financial:

“What do you personally bring to the table that other candidates of your caliber don't have”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Citi:

“What would I do if an emergency situation came up and no one could help me with the decision?”