Presidents Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

110 Interview Questions: 2130 of 110 Sort by

Nov 27, 2013

Interview Question for Executive Assistant to the Advancement Vice President at University of Central Arkansas:

“I did not feel there were any difficult or unexpected questions asked. The questions that were asked were regarding my previous work experience and how those experiences would help things run better…”

Nov 21, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant to the "President" at Master-McNeil:

“No difficult questions as the owner was absolutely desperate to get someone in to help her out of the ongoing chaos created by her counter-productive work habits.

She did manage to put on a…”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at Rubenstein Associates:

“Most of the questions were about the different types of clients I've worked on and the type of strategy behind each project.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oct 9, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at Markit:

“Question regarding convexity and relative size based on trade details.”

Sep 28, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President, Business Integrations Consultant at Bank of America:

“None. I was able to answer all questions honestly and without embellishing anything.”

Sep 13, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President Senior at Tom Thumb:

“what are your strengths?”

Sep 10, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President of IT at AIG Global Services:

“Systems questions about the application standards. Tuning questions. And simple scenarios”

Sep 9, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at J.P. Morgan:

“Asked about how I would handle a case - specific steps.”

Aug 26, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President, Digital at LPL Financial:

“Pretty standard questions "describe a marketing campaign you've worked on" and "describe your digital experience".”

Aug 18, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President Treasury Settlements at Landesbank Baden-W├╝rttemberg:

“Where do you see yourself in five years.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Presidents Assistant interview questions and reviews. All 110 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.