Presidents Assistant Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Presidents Assistant"? See Companies

“The most difficult question was, "What was said in your previous round of interviews that changed the way you perceived the organization, it's people or the role?"”

“They did ask questions about a subject that was not part of the job or the process. I was not prepared to give an answer.”

“If you could be any color, what would it be and why?”

“Canned questions such "Tell me about yourself," "What brings you here?" "Give me a challenge in your present job and tell me how you handled it," "How do you handle multiple, demanding clients…”

“What are some challenges you've had to overcome in the workplace and how did you work around them?”

“No one keeps their appointment times and full business suits are needed each time of the interview and they must be grey or dark blue. I had a light tan suit on and the HR department decided to…”

“If you have 5 sets of balls with 5 balls each. In 4 sets each ball weigh 5 grams except from one set where the balls weigh 4 grams. How do I find which set has the balls with 4 grams.?”

“Talk about a difficult situation and how you handled it? What is your biggest weakness?”

3140 of 154 Interview Questions