Problem solving Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“How many tennis balls are in this room and why?”

“Most of them were expected. Almost all are problem solving questions.
1. Given a BST with following property find the LCA of two given nodes. Property : All children has information about their…”

“You are a parking lot attendant in a lot that has one open spot, and you want to move the cars from their original positions into a new arrangement. Create a program that will print out instructions…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“I have a log that consists of more than 100 million lines. Each line is just a data about user login, login time, etc. I want to sort them based on user login, and then if there is a tie based on…”

“One of the software engineers asked me the question about the colored chameleons bonking into each other question. Basically, there are 15 red, 17 green, and 19 blue chameleons on a desert island…”

“Please write a function that accepts a floating number and returns its square-root. You may not use built-in square root function from your language. However, basic operators like addition…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“You have 25 horses, and you want to know which are the top 3 fastest, but you don't have a stopwatch. You can race the horses, but the track is only big enough to fit 5 horses at a time. How do you…”

“If you had 9 marbles, all the same size. One is heavier than the rest. You have a balance scale. How do you determine the heavy marble in the least number of moves.”

“Five guys, all of different ages enter a bar and take a seat at a round table. What is the probability that they are seated in ascending order of age? (clockwise or counter-clockwise)”

“How many days would it take you to cross the US by bike.”

110 of 101 Interview Questions