problem solving Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

95 Interview Questions: 110 of 95 Sort by

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Housekeeping Supervisor at NET Holding:

“When two Houskeers argue each other?What can you do by yourself?”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Product Manager at KellyMitchell Group:

“It was 6 months ago so nothing in particular stands out.”

Jan 20, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Applications Developer at Bloomberg L.P.:

“Suppose there is a building with 25 floors. If n-1 people enter an elevator and press a floor button. What is the probability that when the nth person enters, the 19th floor has already been pressed?”

Dec 22, 2013

Interview Question for Human Resources Intern at Dow Chemical:

“Share an example of a time you knew there was a more innovative or better way to accomplish something, but instead chose not to do it that way, and why did you choose not to do it.”

Dec 8, 2013

Interview Question for Software Developer & Integrator III at USAA:

“How would you design a mobile ap for people who are not able to enter text but the page has a lot of text entry boxes? Or something along those lines....”

Oct 14, 2013

Interview Question for IT Helpdesk Operator at Paramount Citrus:

“What do you do when there is no one around to assist you and a user calls with a problem you cannot solve alone?”

Oct 11, 2013

Interview Question for Managing Director at Strategy Partners International:

“How will you change what we have been doing previously to improve the growth results we expect?”

Oct 8, 2013

Interview Question for Web Developer at Lenovo:

“They presented a demo page and asked me to streamline it to make it more interactive and presentable for a user (open to interpretation).”

Jul 28, 2013

Interview Question for Systems Analyst at MetLife:

“How have you decided what design patterns to implement in the past or what design patterns are you familiar with?”

Jun 27, 2013

Interview Question for Emulsion Aggregate Process Specialist at Xerox:

1 of 1 found helpful

“All the questions were very similar, and they were all open ended. I was caught off guard simply by the broadness of each question. I also found it tough not to repeat myself, since the questions…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at problem solving interview questions and reviews. All 95 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.