problem solving Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

98 Interview Questions: 1120 of 98

Sort by

Oct 11, 2013

Interview Question for Managing Director at Strategy Partners International:

“How will you change what we have been doing previously to improve the growth results we expect?”

Oct 8, 2013

Interview Question for Web Developer at Lenovo:

“They presented a demo page and asked me to streamline it to make it more interactive and presentable for a user (open to interpretation).”

Jul 28, 2013

Interview Question for Systems Analyst at MetLife:

“How have you decided what design patterns to implement in the past or what design patterns are you familiar with?”

Jun 27, 2013

Interview Question for Emulsion Aggregate Process Specialist at Xerox:

1 of 1 found helpful

“All the questions were very similar, and they were all open ended. I was caught off guard simply by the broadness of each question. I also found it tough not to repeat myself, since the questions…”

Mar 12, 2013

Interview Question for Associate Business Applications Developer at Insperity:

“The interview did not seem to be put too much stress on me. The most difficult part was probably the coding portion. This was not because of the problem, but because it was probably the first time I…”

Feb 28, 2013

Interview Question for Director at College Board:

“Describe a situation in your current position which required you to utilize conflict resolution skills to diffuse.”

Feb 15, 2013

Interview Question for Database Administrator at Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia:

“All of the questions (from the DBA) ended up being difficult to answer because like I mentioned before, I could barely understand what the interviewer was asking & he would not repeat his question…”

Jan 12, 2013

Interview Question for Technical Recruiter at Brooksource:

“"Coming out of college, how do you plan on managing the people you recruit for positions especially if there are problems at their individual work places going on at the same time?"”

Dec 6, 2012

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test at Amazon.com:

“Most of them were expected. Almost all are problem solving questions.
1. Given a BST with following property find the LCA of two given nodes. Property : All children has information about their…”

Aug 28, 2012

Interview Question for Web Development Intern at AllofE Solutions:

“One of the software engineers asked me the question about the colored chameleons bonking into each other question. Basically, there are 15 red, 17 green, and 19 blue chameleons on a desert island…”