Processor Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Processor"? See Companies

“Most of the questions were of the "Tell me about a time when you had to..." variety (STAR: Situation, Task, Action, Result). You also are given a folder at the beginning and you have to choose…”

“Questions were focused around higher-level responses. Make sure you are incorporating all skills that are required of the positions into your skill sets as you are answering each question. If you…”

“There wasn't 1 specific hard question, but definitely know what STAR method means before you go and be detailed. They ask you a lot of followup questions for every original question.”

“Five guys, all of different ages enter a bar and take a seat at a round table. What is the probability that they are seated in ascending order of age? (clockwise or counter-clockwise)”

“A fair die is rolled, you will be given the amount in dollars, equals to the number that shows up on the die. Up to how much dollars you will pay for playing once?”

“They may ask you about your future and career goals.”

“When can you start?”

“All the questions the man asked were appropriate. It was a decent interview with no trick questions. My complaint is that it is taking a month or more to find out if someone else or I get this job…”

“Why are you a good candidate for this position?”

“How will I prove myself to the other employees in the department.”

110 of 334 Interview Questions