Procurement Agent Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

9 Companies: 13 of 9

See the latest Insitu Jobs

19 Interview Questions: 110 of 19 Sort by

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Procurement Agent at Kiewit Corporation:

“Explaining specific situations where you deomonstrated one form or another of a good leadership skill”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Procurement Agent at Spirit AeroSystems:

“There was no real question that stuck out to me as very difficult”

Jun 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Insitu:

“"Describe a time when you purposely broke a rule." For a job position that is pretty cut and dry on following Public Law (TINA, FAR, etc.), this was a very unexpected and difficult question to…”

Feb 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boeing:

“None of the questions in my interview were difficult, but one of them was a little unexpected. I was asked about diversity and how I handled a situation where there was a language barrier. I…”

Jan 17, 2014

Interview Question for Procurement Agent at TVA:

“What is your greatest weakness”

Sep 18, 2013

Interview Question for Procurement Agent at Spirit AeroSystems:

“What is most important in a job candidate- industry knowledge, education or attitude?”

Aug 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boeing:

“What makes you exceptional and separates you from other candidates. More specifically what separates you from a more senior and experienced buyer who is also seeking this position.”

Aug 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boeing:

“None of the questions were all that memorable or difficult it was pretty basic and sounded like they didn't even read my resume but were reading literally off of a script and that I might be their…”

Jun 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boeing:

“Just trying to reconcile my previous experience with the job I wanted”

Jan 14, 2013

Interview Question for Procurement Agent I at Boeing:

“They seemed all very timid, or rather, any interview website has the usual suspects. What is the hardest thing you've done? What is your weakest ability? What do you like to do with your free…”