Procurement Agent Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Procurement Agent"? See Companies

“What is most important in a job candidate- industry knowledge, education or attitude?”

0 of 1 found helpful

“Tell me about a time when you had to either accept or reject someones recommendation.”

“Why did you leave your last job.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“None of the questions were all that memorable or difficult it was pretty basic and sounded like they didn't even read my resume but were reading literally off of a script and that I might be their…”

“What makes you exceptional and separates you from other candidates. More specifically what separates you from a more senior and experienced buyer who is also seeking this position.”

“Can you think of an example of a great leader being an example to his people”

“Just trying to reconcile my previous experience with the job I wanted”

“Nothing really specific, my advice would be to write down lots of truthful stories that showcase your positive characteristics.. hardwork, leadership, management, problem solving, negotiation…”

“None of the questions in my interview were difficult, but one of them was a little unexpected. I was asked about diversity and how I handled a situation where there was a language barrier. I…”

“"Describe a time when you purposely broke a rule." For a job position that is pretty cut and dry on following Public Law (TINA, FAR, etc.), this was a very unexpected and difficult question to…”

110 of 20 Interview Questions