Procurement Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

218 Interview Questions: 2130 of 218 Sort by

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Allegheny Health Network:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The most difficult experience for me was the nervousness I had because of how bad I wanted the job. I was not used to liking a company as much as I…”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Wrigley:

“Your supplier ran out of resin and you have a delivery to a customer today. What do you do?

How would you improve this package? Name three cost savings that could be made to this package?”

Mar 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at W.W. Grainger:

“What the most difficult thing I have had to over come to get to this point in your life?”

Feb 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rewards Network:

“The day-to-day operations outline in the job description were much heavier than what was explained to me during the interview. The environment was very telling that working at Rewards Network wasn't…”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Janssen Research & Development:

“They asked me the two most important things about a specific contract”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MetLife:

“Because of a current NDA I was under the questions where limited to what if questions”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Los Angeles Water and Power:

“Why are you interested in this position if it is only guaranteed for a year?”

Feb 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boeing:

“Nothing surprising or out of the ordinary.”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Newport Electronics:

“Most of the questions were fairly normal and what you would expect them for this type of interview. It appears the company is going through a renaissance after being acquired by Omega. They are…”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at US Army:

“None were difficult or unexpected.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procurement interview questions and reviews. All 218 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.