Procurement Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

225 Interview Questions: 4150 of 225

Sort by

Feb 1, 2014

Interview Question for Procurement Agent II at Boeing:

“None of the questions in my interview were difficult, but one of them was a little unexpected. I was asked about diversity and how I handled a situation where there was a language barrier. I…”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Procurement Intern at Lockheed Martin:

“Tell me about a time that you faced adversity while working with a team?”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Procurement Analyst at Momentive:

“Tell me a time when your boss asked you to do something unethical- how did you react and what did you do?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jan 22, 2014

Interview Question for Procurement at BP:

“No difficult or unexpected questions. Workspace was a surprise. Maybe it's a new concept. No more cubicles, just a chair. All seating is visible. No offices or cubicles. Carpet squares are…”

Jan 17, 2014

Interview Question for Procurement Agent at TVA:

“What is your greatest weakness”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Procurement/Purchasing Assistant at State of Oregon DAS:

“what is your greatest weakness”

Jan 10, 2014

Interview Question for Contract Procurement at Midcoast Aviation:

“What are your weaknesses?”

Dec 24, 2013

Interview Question for Procurement and Contracts Specialist II at State of Oregon:

“Please explain a situation in which you had a conflict with a manager. Describe the circumstances, what you did, the outcome, and whether you were pleased with the results.”

Dec 17, 2013

Interview Question for Procurement Manager at Day & Zimmermann:

“"How do you feel you can contribute to your position"...problem was that I was told I was being asked to join this company and for a possibility of 4 different positions...all of which had completely…”

Dec 2, 2013

Interview Question for Procurement Associate at Eli Lilly:

“Tell me about a time where you negotiated for something and how did you go about doing it?”