Product Designer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Product Designer"?  See Companies

“If you and a large brick are in a boat floating in a pool, will the water level rise or fall when the brick is tossed into the water? What if the brick is a large piece of Styrofoam and thrown into...”

“What are the different ways you can you tell if this part is steel or aluminium.”

“Questions that popped out as I can remember. 1) A cube (1-1-1m) of ice in a room (50C) sitting on a wooden table. the ice is 1m away from the walls around it's 4 sides, except for 1 side is 30cm...”

“What is the deflection in a cantilever beam loaded at the end?”

“A. Why are Manhole covers round B. How do you get 4 gallons of water into one jug if you have one 3 gallong and one 5 gallons jug”

“After drawing a spring tightly wound with the ends extending away and forming a ~30 degree angle, was asked how I would measure the force exerted if the two ends were released (assuming preloaded)”

1 of 1 found helpful

“"Design and sketch a machine you would build that would bend a quarter in half. Include drawings/solid models, and analysis of how you arrived at your design". This was given a few days before a...”

“Why did I become an artist?”

“Tell me about your background (answered this one question seven times)?”

“explain Ashby diagrams (or ashby plots) to me.”

110 of 160 Interview Questions