Product Development Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

31 Companies: 13 of 31

See the latest Belkin Jobs

29 Interview Questions: 110 of 29

Sort by

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Product Release Manager, Product Development at F5 Networks:

“None really, but be prepared to answer the following:

1. Why do you want to work for F5? **This question WILL be asked**
2. What are your strengths/weaknesses?
3. Give me an overview of your…”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Product Development Response Manager at F5 Networks:

“Your customer is too angry because previous solutions given, caused multiple other failures. How would you deal with this customer?”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager Product Development at CVS Health:

“I discussed the work I had done in the past, why I was interested in CVS, and what I was looking for. There were no difficult questions.”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Product Development Manager at Coach USA:

“Hiring manager was obsessed with "V-lookups" in excel- as if this wasn't a skill that could be learned or taught. ti's a simple task, and easier than pivot tables- but it seemed it was the only…”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for R&D and Product Development Manager at Avery Dennison:

“What was the last book you read? Never had anyone ask me on an interview books I have read.”

Dec 11, 2013

Interview Question for Product Manager Development Program at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Name a time when you had to conduct data analysis and the sources were not given”

Dec 6, 2013

Interview Question for Product Development Manager at Avery Dennison:

“Most questions were personality based such as "How did you handle a difficult personality in the team you manage?" and "How often do you interact with customers and how do you prepare for customer…”

Aug 29, 2013

Interview Question for Program Manager, Global Product Development at Equinix:

“There weren't any unexpected questions. Everything was straight forward and professional”

Aug 22, 2013

Interview Question for Implementation and Product Development Manager at Surecomp:

“They directly asked about current salary and expectations”

Aug 7, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Product Development at RealPage:

“Nothing unusual; asked to discuss specific examples of different types of project situations.”