Product Engineering Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

196 Companies: 13 of 196

See the latest Micron Technology Jobs

338 Interview Questions: 110 of 338 Sort by

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Product Engineer at ZF Group NAO:

“General conceptual physics of suspension systems. Had me draw a strut, as well as bending moment diagrams and other things. Also had to illustrate the concepts of how a shock absorber works, with…”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Product Engineer at Meritor:

“No difficult, question just general.”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Product Engineer at Key Safety Systems:

“What are you looking for?”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Product Development Engineer Intern at Amazon Lab126:

“How would you redesign the case to the kindle fire so that the button no longer gets stuck?”

Interview Question for Product Validation Engineer at Cummins:

“What are some confrontations you have experienced while in school / on Co-op and how did you approach and resolve them?”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Product Quality Engineer Intern at Palantir Technologies:

“Most of the questions were things like, "You work for a company that manufactures blenders. How do you test this blender?" They're basically looking for you to consider every possible angle in which…”

Interview Question for Product Engineer I at SanDisk:

“One of the engineers asked me questions about CS, which was something I was not prepared for. She assured me that it doesn't matter if I didn't know that much, she just wanted to do it for fun…”

Interview Question for Product Applications Engineer (Embedded) at Xilinx:

“About device trees. I didn't have much experience in Linux, so I found it a bit difficult.”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Product Engineer at Esri:

“Explain the study/ thesis in a simple word”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Product Design Engineer at NIKE:

“Describe a difficult engineering challenge that you struggled to solve?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Product Engineering interview questions and reviews. All 338 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.