Product Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Product Manager"? See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“"if Germans were the tallest people in the world how would you prove it"”

“What is the marginal cost of a gigabyte in gmail?”

“you are on a biz trip and travelling from one city to another. you have a stack of unsorted flight boarding passes. only departure city and destination city are on the boarding pass. how do you find…”

“How would I design the elevators for a new 40 story office building that had an average of 100 people per floor to most efficiently fill and empty the building given a standard 9-5 workday and…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“What would you do to double the revenue for an existing Google product in the next 12 months?”

“The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only…”

“Can you stay without taking time-off for a year?”

“Asked me how I monetized a mobile app which I had supervised. Kept digging on this issue even though I've plainly stated that I couldn't figure out an effective way to monetize a socialization-based…”

“Given a set of 2D coordinates for the 4 corners of each building in a city skyline (as if in a photograph), how would you determine the outline of the silhouette of all buildings, where buildings may…”

0 of 2 found helpful

“Cannot list due to NDA.”

110 of 1,603 Interview Questions