Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

158 Interview Questions: 4150 of 158 Sort by

Jul 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Atlassian:

“If John Locke from lost was running for president of the island what would be his campaign slogan.”

Jun 11, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Nokia:

Jun 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Aspera:

“None. All questions were related to the previous work experience, and possible marketing related scenario / approach.”

Jun 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Yammer:

“basic statistic questions”

May 28, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Adobe:

“People ask good questions, but not unexpected curveballs. Most questions are about candidate's background. One or two questions about "how would you handle" a given situation.”

May 11, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Cobalt:

“All questions were pretty basic, general about my background and why I want to work there.”

May 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dolby:

“I was asked to analyze a specific potential customer, and explain in detail why the customer would be interested in Dolby technology. Essentially this was my assessment of the customer's status in a…”

May 3, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Orbit Irrigation Products:

“You need to understand the direction they want to go and then you need to demonstrate how your skill will aid in that process.”

Apr 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Concur Technologies:

“You do not have Product experience, and how do you plan to make good for that in this product team.”

Apr 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“1.) Diagram the consumerization of IT in the cloud, and what can we do to protect information in the cloud.

2.) Diagram a solution for pulling information back from email or information sent…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Product Marketing Manager interview questions and reviews. All 158 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.