Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

168 Interview Questions: 4150 of 168

Sort by

Oct 14, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Product Marketing Manager at Symantec:

“Questions were around my experience and hence were manageable.”

Oct 13, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Verizon:

“What was the best constructive criticism you have received?
What would make you leave a job”

Sep 12, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Aruba Networks:

“Tell me the thought process and planning as well as the execution in the launching a product x or creating a positioning for a product/feature Y.”

Aug 25, 2013

Interview Question for Portfolio Product Marketing Manager at Atlassian:

“If you were going to make a one page sales sheet on Agile or Scrum, what would you put in it.”

Aug 25, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at VMware:

“no difficult questions per se. focus on past histroy, successess”

Aug 23, 2013

Interview Question for Search Marketing Product Manager at Art.com:

“"Explain how your experience even applies to this position". Not terribly difficult, but off-putting considering I was unknowingly applying for a position completely outside my realm of knowledge and…”

Aug 12, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at OpenTable:

“What's the biggest challenge you faced in a previous job and how did you deal with it?”

Aug 1, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Microsoft:

0 of 1 found helpful

“Surprisingly but likely because it wasn't a technical position, most questions were fairly usual. Because it was in the entertainment group, several folks focused on cultural fit. I did get the "so…”

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Pearson:

“Process was several hours of interviews with at least 6 different people - none of this was communicated to me before the interview. First interview was over 3 hours long. It's difficult to prepare…”

Jul 23, 2013

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager - Google Offers at Google:

“What factors go into calculating "allocated cost per acquisition" for Google Offers?”