Product Support Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

63 Companies: 13 of 63

See the latest Vertafore Jobs

59 Interview Questions: 110 of 59 Sort by

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Product Support Specialist at Garmin:

“How are you technically minded?
Where do see yourself in 5 years?
Talk about an experience where you walked the customer through a technical experience.
What do you do when the customer holds a…”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Product Support Engineer at Isilon, A Division of EMC:

“More of a comment that the guys would not be comfortable working with someone like me. That was difficult. The guy who was supposed to test my knowledge seemed to be playing with me, as he asked me a…”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer - Product Support at Multi-Tech Systems:

“There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Social Service Aide II (Formerly)/Program Assistant (Current) at Arkansas DHS:

“When given a series of 3-5 scenarios, you are asked to rank them in the order they should be worker or initiated and give an answer as to why you chose that order.”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Select Group:

“I don't recall any questions being difficult to answer.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AIG:

“If I would be willing to supervise the employees even though I would be a new hire. She needed someone to handle schedule/vacation requests and to do evaluations. I had experience in a prior position…”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at hi HealthInnovations:

“There was nothing out of normal”

Apr 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Zendesk:

“What is your aspiration in life?”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at BrightRoll:

“The simulation portion of the interview was not expected and I was not satisfied with my performance but within thirty minutes I got a call back to schedule a video interview with the CEO.”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Facebook:

“How would you decide which ticket to work on first, 1) huge vendor whose campaign has already launched and is wondering why they didn't receive the results the anticipated or 2) small business who is…”