Production Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

52 Companies: 13 of 52

See the latest Dow Chemical Jobs

55 Interview Questions: 110 of 55 Sort by

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at Toyota Industries:

“Nothing was too difficult just come prepared for the standard interview questions. Why do you think you are a good fit? Tell us a time you shined? Tell us your flaws? Do you know CAD software?”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at General Motors:

“What is your favorite vehicle.”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at D&W Diesel:

“The woman asked if I remembered interviewing here previously. I initially didn't, but then remembered having been here years ago to interview, but could not remember whom the guy briefly spoke to was.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at E. & J. Gallo:

“The usual behavioral based questions regarding group work, leadership, and how you have handled opposition or solved/mediated a conflict.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Facebook:

“What options do you have, nefarious or otherwise, to stop people on a wireless network you are also on (but have no admin rights to) from hogging bandwidth by streaming videos?”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cargill:

“Give an example of a time when you managed a project with a diverse team.”

Feb 9, 2014

Interview Question for Production Print Solutions Engineer at Ricoh Americas Corporation:

“Everything was straight forward. No trick or unexpected questions. I knew some internal people were interested in the position. I'd say that that was the most difficult thing knowing.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nova Molecular Technologies:

“Most difficult question was about working with diverse levels inside small company and tight culture.”

Jan 2, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at Procter & Gamble:

“tell me about your self. most behavior questions”

Dec 30, 2013

Interview Question for Production Support Engineer at Gentex (Michigan):

“Mostly just personality questions, nothing technical. They check if you did your homework regarding their company and that's about it.”