Production Engineering Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

57 Companies: 13 of 57

57 Interview Questions: 110 of 57

Sort by

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at Northrop Grumman:

“They never asked me ANY questions.”

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Production Support Engineer at AOL:

“You have two water buckets: the first can hold 3 gallons of water and the second can hold 5 gallons of water, how do you fill the 5 gallon bucket with exactly 4 gallons of water using these two…”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at Toyota Industries:

“Nothing was too difficult just come prepared for the standard interview questions. Why do you think you are a good fit? Tell us a time you shined? Tell us your flaws? Do you know CAD software?”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at General Motors:

“What is your favorite vehicle.”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at D&W Diesel:

“The woman asked if I remembered interviewing here previously. I initially didn't, but then remembered having been here years ago to interview, but could not remember whom the guy briefly spoke to was.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineering Intern at E. & J. Gallo:

“The usual behavioral based questions regarding group work, leadership, and how you have handled opposition or solved/mediated a conflict.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at Facebook:

“What options do you have, nefarious or otherwise, to stop people on a wireless network you are also on (but have no admin rights to) from hogging bandwidth by streaming videos?”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Production Management Engineer Intern at Cargill:

“Give an example of a time when you managed a project with a diverse team.”

Feb 9, 2014

Interview Question for Production Print Solutions Engineer at Ricoh Americas Corporation:

“Everything was straight forward. No trick or unexpected questions. I knew some internal people were interested in the position. I'd say that that was the most difficult thing knowing.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at Nova Molecular Technologies:

“Most difficult question was about working with diverse levels inside small company and tight culture.”