Production Engineering Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

50 Companies: 13 of 50

See the latest Dow Chemical Jobs

55 Interview Questions: 110 of 55 Sort by

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at Toyota Industries:

“Nothing was too difficult just come prepared for the standard interview questions. Why do you think you are a good fit? Tell us a time you shined? Tell us your flaws? Do you know CAD software?”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at General Motors:

“What is your favorite vehicle.”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at D&W Diesel:

“The woman asked if I remembered interviewing here previously. I initially didn't, but then remembered having been here years ago to interview, but could not remember whom the guy briefly spoke to was.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at E. & J. Gallo:

“The usual behavioral based questions regarding group work, leadership, and how you have handled opposition or solved/mediated a conflict.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Facebook:

“What options do you have, nefarious or otherwise, to stop people on a wireless network you are also on (but have no admin rights to) from hogging bandwidth by streaming videos?”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cargill:

“Give an example of a time when you managed a project with a diverse team.”

Feb 9, 2014

Interview Question for Production Print Solutions Engineer at Ricoh Americas Corporation:

“Everything was straight forward. No trick or unexpected questions. I knew some internal people were interested in the position. I'd say that that was the most difficult thing knowing.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nova Molecular Technologies:

“Most difficult question was about working with diverse levels inside small company and tight culture.”

Jan 2, 2014

Interview Question for Production Engineer at Procter & Gamble:

“tell me about your self. most behavior questions”

Dec 30, 2013

Interview Question for Production Support Engineer at Gentex (Michigan):

“Mostly just personality questions, nothing technical. They check if you did your homework regarding their company and that's about it.”