Production Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

86 Interview Questions: 4150 of 86 Sort by

Jan 10, 2013

Interview Question for Production Manager at Lex Products Corp.:

“If a dragon came down from the sky and attacked your family and your house, how would you kill it?”

Dec 27, 2012

Interview Question for Food Production Manager at Aramark Higher Education:

“How and what kind of impact did you make at your previous/current job?”

Dec 16, 2012

Interview Question for Production Manager at Philip Baloun Studio Designs:

“You're not planning to have any children soon, are you?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dec 3, 2012

Interview Question for Production Manager at Quiksilver:

“What would you do if two managers come to you with the same deadline, how would you prioritize such tasks?”

Dec 1, 2012

Interview Question for Production Manager at Cargill:

“Nothing really, just google interview questions relating to situations and you'll do fine. I have heard that they might ask you a theoretical situation if you're an engineer, although I never…”

Nov 10, 2012

Interview Question for Production Manager at Phenomenex:

“Was asked two or three times if I had discrete manufacturing experience by the same person. Not a difficult question, but they appeared to doubt my answer.”

Nov 6, 2012

Interview Question for Production Manager at Sound Bridge Accoustic Labs:

“Are you willing to work ANY day of the year including Christmas or New Years Day?”

Nov 4, 2012

Interview Question for Assistant Production Manager/Quality Control Inspector at Tigerpress:

1 of 1 found helpful

“What do you expect to acheive with us?”

Oct 4, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Production Safety Manager -NYC- MA at Sony Pictures Entertainment:

“Are you ok on working with Artistic people. In a technical field, it tends to be hard to deal with Artist, please explain how best you will deal with them.”

Aug 18, 2012

Interview Question for Production Manager at Kimball Electronics:

“Many of the behavioral questions were accompanied by follow-up questions asking for specific details about my answers. The interview was well organized.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Production Manager interview questions and reviews. All 86 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.