Professional Services Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

23 Companies: 13 of 23

See the latest NetApp Jobs

32 Interview Questions: 110 of 32 Sort by

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Consultant, Professional Services at I-many:

“Provide a scenario and result where you were put in a confrontational position with a client where the client was clearly wrong in his/her approach to the work and your reaction or direction to…”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Velocity Professional Services Consultant at Cerner:

“The most difficult question for me was a question about handling a change at work and how I adapted to it. Since I was working mostly basic jobs throughout college I had a hard time initially…”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cerner:

“Tell me about a time that you implemented change and how did the results turn out.”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Informatica:

“Asked my experience regarding data management.”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at NetSuite:

“Lots of detail an in-depth questions. I was impressed by the quality of the interview of the hiring manager.”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cerner:

“Typical ones (tell me a time you worked with someone difficult, tell me a time things didn't go as expected, tell me a time you worked in a group to accomplish something.”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at NetSuite:

“The hardest scenario I dealt with was finding ways to bring in my unique background into the needs and demands of the job. I wanted to make sure that I was in line with the NetSuite vision and that…”

Dec 15, 2013

Interview Question for Velocity Professional Services Consultant at Cerner:

“Tell me a time when you had to teach someone how to use a new piece of technology?”

Nov 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cerner:

“I didn't think the questions were too difficult. A lot about handling stress and working with new technology.”

Nov 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cerner:

“Give me a time where you were a self-starter.
Describe what you think a velocity consultant's role is.”