Program Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Program Analyst"?  See Companies

“Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find...”

“What is an EBITA and what doesn't go into it?”

“Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was...”

1 of 1 found helpful

“If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file...”

“Swap two numbers while not using the temp variable.”

“"From 1 to 3 most important to least where would you rank Analytical, Strategic, and Technical?"”

“My resume/experience/education summary was very good but he said I lacked enthusiasm (regarding my answer to the second question).”

“What would you do if one manager assigned to you consistently went over budget and disputed your figures?”

“They asked me about the fixed costs associated with my case, and specifically why I included them in a DCF.”

“What is your experience with the GSA legacy systems?”

110 of 315 Interview Questions