Program Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

193 Interview Questions: 3140 of 193 Sort by

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Management Consulting Development Program Business Analyst at Accenture:

“The first case interview was analytical. It was basic math but the correct questions needed to be asked by me in order to come up with the correct revenue - estimate. Another case dealt with a…”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Global Data Analyst Training Program at Bloomberg L.P.:

“Bloomberg is constantly evolving, give me an example or time where you have played a key role in the development or implementation that has improved a process?”

Interview Question for Senior Program Analyst at IPKeys Technologies:

“How much are you looking for in salary?”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for IM Ready Program - Inventory Analyst/Allocator at Old Navy:

“Nothing too surprising, questions were from the top 50 interview questions. Make sure you know the company's history, product lines, fashion trends, be familiar with retail math (you will get a…”

Interview Question for Program Analyst at FDA:

“Where do you see yourself in 10 years?”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Wells Fargo Securities Technology Analyst Program at Wells Fargo:

“How do you handle stress?”

Jan 29, 2014

Interview Question for Corporate Analyst Development Program at J.P. Morgan:

“"You have two items, one is twice as expensive as the other, and the total cost is $15.00. How much is each?"

Given with no warning in the middle of a behavioral interview. Not difficult but…”

Jan 19, 2014

Interview Question for Corporate Client Banking Analyst Program at J.P. Morgan:

“They asked a lot of questions based on accounting. How do the financial statements flow together. How does tax affect Cash flow statement? What would you include in a briefing memo?”

Jan 14, 2014

Interview Question for Program Analyst at Trideum Corporation:

“What do you bring to this program?”

Jan 14, 2014

Interview Question for Program Analyst at General Dynamics Information Technology:

“How comfortable am I dealing with high ranking military? How organized am I? What do I do if I am faced with no work? How do I feel about redundant tasks? How do I work in a team environment? Do I…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Program Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 193 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.