Program Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Program Analyst"? See Companies

“Tell me about a time when you knew you were going to miss a deadline?”

“How you would go about deciding how many elevators are needed for this office building?”

“Why do you want to work here.”

“Tell me about a time that you didn't work well with a supervisor. What was the outcome and how would you have changed the outcome?”

“Having considered computers, software, and programming as being "technical", it took me aback when it was used in terms that dealt with questions that were geared toward how to answer or handle…”

“Some questions are role playing with specific questions about a specific complex and technical question. You are asked to provide an answer, citing agency verbiage that supports your answer.”

“Being asked how you would deal with a specific hypothetical issue or situation can be very tricky if one you have not had that exact experience.”

“Please tell me about a project you had to complete in the past that you could have done better? What went wrong and what would you have done different if given a second chance?”

“Understanding and input for strategic plan for the future to improve dellivery of services to our veterans”

“Give a breakdown of the 3 financial statements?”

3140 of 234 Interview Questions